Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

View RSS Feed

leonagypsy

1. looking for a surgery buddy for June 15th

Dear sleeveroos family: My daughter will accompany me to Mexico for my surgery and she had a job offer during the days that I had scheduled my surgery and due to that now I changed my surgery for June 15th with Dr. Almanza. I am looking for a surgery buddy on the same date or it could be one day before or one day after my surgery so we both can save the 200$ discount. Interested? Please let me know. Thank you.
  2. if you are set for june 9th we both can get a 200 discount

I am having my surgery in June 9th.. ....is any one here who would like to be same date surgery friends and get the 200.00 discount? ..
    I'm having surgery with Dr Almanza. we can be considered a group and each get a 200 discount. All we have to do is call them and say that we are friends and they will give us the discount.
  3. should I feel vulnerable to go by myself?

I have already confirmed and made my reservations to travel. I would like to thank doctor's staff who took my calls and answered (very friendly and patiently) all my questions. I also want to thank all of you (patients) for commenting through this forum your questions, answers and experiences. I did a lot of research and found that this is a safe place, my father lives in Tijuana and made his own inquiries and says that everything is safe and approved my decision.. hurray !! The day of my surgery ...