Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

View RSS Feed

Ossa

1. 100 days and counting!

100 day since I was sleeved. I have officially lost 60 pounds and am currently the lightest I have been in about 7 years. I give GOD glory. I for the first time can see the light at the end of the tunnel. Slowly but surely I can get to my goal weight. I am taking this as a lifestyle change. I am not journaling my meals or caloric intake but am making wise decisions in my food choices. I am listening to my body which is something I did not do in the past. When I am full I stop. I have not had a soda ...
  2. 3 weeks out

3 weeks out and 30 pounds lighter. To God be the glory, he has been truly faithful to me. No sickness or nausea. I started on puréed foods yesterday. I am very open about my surgery at work. I have nothing to be ashamed of. This was not a shortcut, loophole or an easy way out. I addressed a serious problem with drastic measures. I will not have people talking behind my back or making assumptions. Until you have walked a day in my shoes don't judge me. I am happy with the decision that I made and ...
  3. 3 weeks out

3 weeks out and 30 pounds lighter. To God be the glory, he has been truly faithful to me. No sickness or nausea. I started on puréed foods yesterday. I am very open about my surgery at work. I have nothing to be ashamed of. This was not a shortcut, loophole or an easy way out. I addressed a serious problem with drastic measures. I will not have people talking behind my back or making assumptions. Until you have walked a day in my shoes don't judge me. I am happy with the decision that I made and ...
  4. One week along..

1 week post op. I am grateful to GOD for his blessings and mercies. I am going well but for some incision site soreness and overall weakness. Am walking and trying to be as active as possible. Struggling to get protein in (can not stand isopure or new whey bullets) but have no issues with water.

Tomorrow it is onto the full liquid diet phase. Hopefully will start getting protein in. The lack of hunger is amazing. Last night I mentioned it to my husband and he fell silent, I think ...
  5. A new me

I was sleeved on Tuesday. So I am 3 days post op. It went well, thank God and I got home yesterday night. Praise Jesus no leaks. Sipping water since Wednesday morning.

I am feeling good. Now that the ferocious gas pains are behind me. I did have a moment of panic thinking "what have I done? I will never be able to stuff my face again! But I calmed myself, knowing I have made the right choice, not the easy one. And I am ready to gradually meet my new me.