Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

View RSS Feed

Msvetrn

1. Fish Filet...don't mind if I did!

Today, I ate a Mcdonald's Fish Filet. Very good for a change of pace. But, nothing I would do regularly like I use to. Plus, I did not have any fries or Diet Coke...just wasn't the same!!! 350 calories which is cool since I only had a Activia Breakfast Blend all day. Tomorrow...another CANINE ADVENTURE 4 mile hike with the MeetUp group and my oldeset Rottweiler. Will most likely burn those 350 calories off...if I don't freeze or get blown away by this wind first! :p
  2. Back to Work...

Today was my first day back to work since my tummy tuck and arm lift. Luckily there is a mandatory 40hour classroom training I could attend this week instead of out in the field driving around the city all day as my arms are still very painful a times. Anyway, while I was there, my supervisor asked me what size scrub pants I had on. I said, "The 'smalls' you gave me a few months ago." She led me to the Uniform closet and took out two pairs of "Extra Small"s pants and 2 "small" ...
  3. Funny Avatar...cracks me up

...since I just had surgery in Mexico! I wasn't able to insert it into this Blog.
  4. ALMANZA's Patients....Refresh this Old Woman's Memory...

Because I am an old woman - :-) - I have forgotten if the recovery House has the electrical outlets that we use here in the states for hair dryers...or...did they have hair dryers??? Thanks...going back next week for tummy tuck...:rolleyes:
  5. W O W !! Me, TINY?

Went on a "INTERNET" date tonight...first time I actually had fun on an internet date! Drank Cranberry juice...lol...waited my 30 minutes then he ordered yummy sushi! I ate one and half pieces and brought the rest home. He said....drum role...."thats all you're going to eat? NO WONDER YOU ARE SO TINY"...ha! I love it!!! THEN, he asked me, "Are your daughters small, too?" OMG. I am sooo loving my sleeve!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Forgive me...I'm not trying to be smug or ...
Page 1 of 20 12311 ... LastLast