Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

View RSS Feed

Mikecab4

To Sleep or Not To Sleep....

Rate this Entry
Hey Guys,

Today is day 8 post-op and sleeping comfortably has gotten much better. I must say that as of yesterday I barely feel any pain/gas and I feel like myself again! Ive been sleeping on my back/right side every night but for those of you who are stomach sleepers... is it ok to sleep on my stomach at this point. Besides for food I really miss sleeping on my stomach. If i dont feel any pain shouldn't it be ok? Let me know your thoughts. Thanks!

All the best,
Michael

Submit "To Sleep or Not To Sleep...." to Digg Submit "To Sleep or Not To Sleep...." to del.icio.us Submit "To Sleep or Not To Sleep...." to StumbleUpon Submit "To Sleep or Not To Sleep...." to Google

Comments

Glad to hear almost all of the pain/gas is gone! I have no ideas on the stomach sleeping. I have never been able to do that - I am a little big in the chest area for that!
    Hi mike , I’ve been sleeping on my tummy since being in hospital, I think it’s fine, even though my abdomen feels run over by a bus !!! LOL :-)
    Oh Mike I asked while I was in hospital and they were like ....oh look its fine, you weirdo, most people don't do that straight after surgery but its fine :-)
    Hi Stacey,

I finally slept on my stomach last night and I slept like a baby. So happy!!

All the best,
    Michael
    HAHA Whoop :-)
    I used pillows to make myself comfy. Lots of them like a fort.
    Hey Christie,

Thank god!!!... I sleep on my stomach no problem now. I still make a pillow fort Too lol.

All the best,
    Michael