Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

View RSS Feed

Recent Blogs Posts

1. 5 weeks out almost no restriction

I am very concern because I am listening my body as I ate but lately I do not feel the pain in my left side like whem I was at 3 weeks out or any other sign to tell me to stop. I get burps with 2 bites but that is not the signal.
    I lost 17 pounds after sugery 5 weeks ago and total of 27 and I am happy for that but i was expecting a sharp pain if I eat more than half a cup but nothing.

I ate 5 medium to small shrimps and a sauteed broccoli ( 3 pieces). Is that too much for ...
  2. 7 days away and I want to cancel!!!!!

I really am concerned Im making a bad decision for my long term health. I am freaking out a bit! Surgery is in 7 days. Help!
  3. Food Emotions.

I shared this on a form, but I also want to save it as a status update.

I had to lay down my rant about my mini emotional breakdown during the pre-op diet.

I have been taking my time to get ready for my pre and post op diet, since August. Buying some little things here and there to make sure I was completely stocked up. My surgery is not scheduled until 12/12/2018. I knew I would have to do the diet for 2 weeks before my surgery, so I had plenty of time to get everything ...
  4. Food

I shared this on a form, but I also want to save it as a status update.

I had to lay down my rant about my mini emotional breakdown during the pre-op diet.

I have been taking my time to get ready for my pre and post op diet, since August. Buying some little things here and there to make sure I was completely stocked up. My surgery is not scheduled until 12/12/2018. I knew I would have to do the diet for 2 weeks before my surgery, so I had plenty of time to get everything ...
  5. PRE OP Weight loss Mind Games

I began my pre-op liquid diet on November 26, 2018. I am scheduled for surgery on 12/12/18.

I knew that I would lose weight during the pre-op stage, but I didn't know it would be such a mind screw. The liquid diet can result in rapid weight loss, and when you begin to see the pounds fall off, you may begin to rethink having surgery. (Well at least this thought did cross my mind). You begin to think, "Wow, I have lost, so many pounds already, maybe I don't need to go through with ...