Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

View RSS Feed

Tee02va

1. 6 months Post OP

For starts let me just say that this has been a journey and I am so glad that I decided to embark on it. To be able to cross my legs and wrap a towel around myself are some of my small victories. I recently went to Cancun and wore a high waist bikini.... and IT FELT AMAZING!!! It has not been all peachy though. I encountered an issue with a fissure which was brought on by eating so much protein. I had to find a balance. Also Im not losing as much as quickly as I thought I would. I has been ...
  2. Stay off the dern scale

This is something Ive had to tell myself over and over again. I am 7 weeks post op and during weeks 5-6 I was on the scale damn near daily. I was not seeing the weight move and I was driving myself absolutely MAD. I stopped weighing myself. I continued to pay attention to what I ate and I didn't let this new way of life control me..... I was now going to control it. Fellow sleevers stay faithful to this new way of life. Don't get down on yourself. Stop comparing your journey because no two ...