Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

View RSS Feed

want2be

1. Question

I am 2 months out and the last couple of days have been throwing up. I can tolerate my yogurt for lunch but whatever I have for dinner comes back up. Any suggestions? Has anybody else experienced this?
  2. The Brain game begins....

I had my surgery last Monday and I'm feeling pretty good. I still get a little tired but that's to be expected. I know I'm not hungry BUT I still want food! I'm on the water, broth and SF popsicles with SF jello. My family got hamburgers the other day and I wanted one. I know I'm not hungry but they still smelled great and the first I thought was that I wanted 1 too. How do you start reprogramming your brain to not want food? I walk thru the kitchen to do laundry and I want to eat something ...
  3. My surgery is in the morning and I'm feeling very overwhelmed and emotional...

I have been so emotional all weekend, crying at everything and putting off packing my hospital bag. I'm getting a little freaked out and nervous. My surgery was supposed to be Tuesday but we changed hosptials and so they changed it to Monday.....
    I could really use some encouraging words!! And why all the tears ????
  4. I got my final approval today!

I got the call today from the Dr's office and my final insurance approval came through today! I'm really excited they can get me in as early as May 14th! Wow! It's so real now!
  5. Have a question...please help!

I have had the stomach flu for the last 4 days. Nothing stays where it is supposed to food or drink. Plus the stomach rumbling and nausea. Is this something I can expect after surgery? It has me wondering ! If I do get this, for how long?