Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

View RSS Feed

somethingdifferent

1. how long does it take for the stomach to heal?!?

I want this feeling of everything i swallow i feel every inch of it going down to go away!!!
  2. If it dont grow out the ground dont eat it!

I cant wait until that first bite after four weeks of this liquid diet. i know its going to be so wonderful sense our body should have had enough time to detoxify all the poisonous it previously had. From this point on, we sleevers have a second chance to treat our body (precious temple) with respect and take care of it so we can enjoy it for the rest of our days!
  3. Ice Ice Baby!

Ice has been my best friend. It helps with the swelling not only is the swelling on ly on the inside but outside as well suck on ice chips and bring an ice pack for the outside it feels wonderful!!!
  4. leaving for the airport

Im leaving my home for the airport today!!! its my time and im taking it, going to enjoy every min of it. To all who descovered sleeved may we all have happy lives and decover new dreams. Be blessed!
  5. Hear i go!!!

I'm super excited I just hope I'm not one of the ones that will receive this procedure and it not work I'm hoping for the best excited to see the resultscuz I was a young teenager thinking about weight issues I'm now 44 still thinking about them so I'm just tired and I'm doing something drastically about it. this is my last chance!!