Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

View RSS Feed

All Blog Entries

1. Met My First Weight-Loss Goal

Hi Everyone, just wanted to give everyone an update, I have met my first weight goal. My goal was to reach 175, and I am officially 173.6 lbs !!! Even though my weight loss stopped for one month, due to my hospitalization, I don't think that is bad at all. In a sense, I loss this weight in 2 months instead of 3 months after my surgery. Down officially, 53lbs since my starting weight-pre-op weight, down 58 lbs from my highest weight (231).
    My second weight loss goal is to reach 150 lbs. Lets ...
  2. Finally Onederland!,,

I'm so happy I'm in Onederland today. I stepped on the scale this morning and it showed me a number I can't remember seeing since 1982. Today I weighed in at 197 lbs. I started my weight loss journey being banded at 357lbs and losing 100 lbs. When I started to have trouble with my band I converted to a sleeve. Since then I have lost 60lbs for a total weight loss of 160 lbs. I feel really great and my advise to anyone looking into surgery go with the vsg not the band. Inspired today to keep on going ...
  3. Just keep swimming!

I'm just chugging along! My weight loss has slowed way way down but I am not gaining and I am not a slave to calories anymore so I must say I am pretty happy. I am going on vacation to an all inclusive with my hubby friday for 8 days so I expect to gain a little bit but Im not too worried about it. Im a pound away from my goal and I feel great.

I went shopping and got some jeans and I know all jeans fit a bit differently but I got some size 6 and size 4. FOUR BABY!!!! In Feb I was ...
  4. ONEderland and 101 pounds GONE!

Hey fellow Sleevers!

Just wanted to put it out there...I saw a "1" as the beginning number on the scale last week. I do not have a recollection of EVER seeing a "1" before, even in high school.

PLUS I'm officially down 101 pounds at almost 6 months out.

ONEderland and the "Century Club", all at the same time! WOO HOO!

Hope you all are doing well on your journey too!
  5. Update profile picture?

Can anyone walk me thru updating my profile picture? It's probably something very simple, but I didn't see that option..