Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

View RSS Feed

Recent Blogs Posts

1. Lap-Band Revision - 1 month update - Dreaded Stall

Well, today is my 1 month surgiversary. I weigh at 183lbs. I have lost 15lbs since surgery day. I am experiencing my first stall. I haven't seen the scale move in a little over a week. And although the weight loss appears to have slowed down, my NSVs are numerous. My size 12/13 jeans are loose. My large tops are all looser. In terms of measurements, I can my tummy is flatter.

I know the stall is inevitable and that my weight loss would be slower. I also haven't resumed exercise, ...
  2. When to swallow pills

Hey does anyone know when it's ok to swallow pills again?
  3. Surgery Tomorrow!

On day 15 of my pre-op diet. Surgery tomorrow with Dr. Tieu in Viera, Florida. I can't wait. Believe it or not I am more nervous about getting a catheter than the actually surgery itself. I sure hope they put it in and take it out when I am knocked out!

Good luck to all those about to have surgery and I will post again as soon as I can.
  4. A 'bread' to try/make soon ish

Quote Originally Posted by Quarry View Post
    Non-sleeve me again here. (Can you tell it's the dead of winter and I'm just knocking around the 'net?)

You may like what is sometimes referred to as one-minute bread. Individual-serving recipes can be found by searching online. Some recipes include the addition of oil and artificial sweetener, but I don't add these two ingredients. For expediency, I mix the dry ingredients in bulk and store them in a canister. To make, I put an egg and spoonful of water into a ramekin and add 3 rounded