Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

View RSS Feed

katiem

1. Seven months out ... first time on in a LONG time!

Hi all. Anyone remember me? I haven't been on in ages... almost 4 months. Things have been crazy in my life, which is a great thing, right? My toddler keeps me busy, I work full time, and it's been a beautiful summer here in Michigan (not too hot, not too cold).

I just wanted to share my progress so far, especially with you newbies. I know it's stressful as you're waiting for surgery and right after. Is this the right choice? Is it worth it?

Yes, my darlings. It is. ...
  2. Three Month Update - With Pictures!

Hi all ... today is my three month surgiversary! AAH! I can't believe it's been three months already! It's completely whizzed by. Insane.

Here's my stats. Everyone likes stats.

Highest Weight (that I know of, lol): 318
    Pre-Op Diet Weight: 293
    Surgery Weight: 280
    Current Weight: 233

For those of you who aren't math geniuses, like me, I used a calculator...
    Total Loss: 85 pounds (That's the same as 4 Lemurs)
    Since ...
  3. What to buy at Sam's Club?

Everyone is always talking about how amazing Costco is. Sure, tell me that after I renewed my year-long membership at Walmart's big brother.

I'm on "real" food now, so I have to know, what MUST I buy at Sam's? I'm on the lookout for zip fizz (thanks, Stacey!) but what else?

NOTE - I buy my chicken and pork from a local Amish store (the joys of growing up in Hicksville include always having cheap, organic meat available, even when you move away!) I'm specifically ...
  4. Thoughts on stalls and negative people...

I've been off for a couple weeks since I'd been seeing some hate on the boards. Since I was stalled, I was already bummed, and I wanted to remove myself from any and all negativity.

Thankfully my stall is over and I'm back at it... I've lost 2.8lbs in the last few days and I'm officially saying goodbye to that dreaded three weeks stall (mine started at week 2 and went until week 5... ugh.) Here are a few things I learned from my first stall.

1. It ends, thank God. ...
  5. /Rant On

Everyone is posting these amazing before and after pictures. I'm stalled.

I have a toddler. I'm exhausted ALL THE TIME. I want a cup of coffee. When can I have coffee?

I'm stalled.

My clothes are too baggy, but my next "set" are too tight. So I either look like I'm playing dress up or I'm a sausage.

I'm stalled.

I'm growing my bangs out. What a terrible process.

Did I mention I'm FREAKING STALLED?!?!? ...
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast