Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

View RSS Feed

Recent Blogs Posts

1. Fit Happy Couple-Two for the Price of One-Was That Us??-Go for it Already!!

I cannot be any more thankful of my sleeve. Not only did it transform my body but it also transformed my husband's body. You heard me right. That freaking awesome sleeve had some wonderful unexpected side affects. LOL. I wanted to share with you a before pic of me and the hubby (granted it is just a upper body pic but you can see me trying to hide behind him) and then one from yesterday at our nephew's graduation. The pictures speak for themselves.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	big pic.jpg 
Views:	591 
Size:	83.0 KB 
ID:	27681 ...
  2. New Pic-Corporate Cup-Happy Ending-Fit Couple-Sleeved and Fabulous

Had such a wonderful day today. Hubby got to compete for his age group at the Corporate Cup. It was a lot of fun. I am so proud of him. He had his own personal best and came in 14th in his age group. There was 90 companies there competing. I never had even heard of this until he became part of it. Thinking I will try to join my companies team for next year. We will see what happens. Here is a picture before the race.
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	corporate cup.jpg 
Views:	578 
Size:	339.2 KB 
ID:	27653
    There was tailgating and ...
  3. Progress-Strong Woman-Running-Maintenance-Tryouts

Things are going great for this sleeved lady. New job training is over and just completed my first week of no longer being in training. Loving it. My manager is very pleased with how well I picked up the job. She has been able to give me extra work and I have been able to accomplish it all with no issues. The girl who sits next to me was sleeved in August. Not by my surgeon. She told me about being sleeved within a week or so of me joining the team. I did not tell her I was sleeved. Just ...
  4. Check Out These Guns-Hoka One One Bondi 5-Chaperoning-New Vitamins-No Stress Eating-Say a Prayer

I had a great time chaperoning my daughter's football spirit team. So us volunteers oversaw the cheer, pep, and dance squads. Her school is huge so there is a total of 225 girls between the 3 teams. It was crazy and they are soooooo loud. What do you expect from the Spirit Team, though?? LOL. My daughter did awesome on her half time performance and I was really proud of her. Got to see it from a really good vantage point and took some video. She looked so cute and happy. I actually ...
  5. Friendship-Life After Sleeve-Mother's Day

Happy Mother's Day!! It has been an amazing journey. My first Mother's Day in a very long time as a normal sized person. It is such a great feeling. Today I got up and we went and did our Sunday routine of my Starbucks and then groceries. My in laws had given me several beautiful flower plants for Mother's Day when we got together yesterday and celebrated. So after coming home I replanted all my flowers into my flower pots. I have not done that in years but since I cleaned out my garage last ...
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast