Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

View RSS Feed

rk cant wait

1. 7 moth check up 60 down and 18 to go:-)

I had my 7 month check up today. Dr said I'm doing great. I've lost 60 pounds and I only have 18 more to go. I'm so happy I made this decision I will never regret it except not having it sooner. Lol. I don't go back to Dr till my one year anniversary. I'm gonna have those 18 pounds off. I will post pictures soon.
  2. 23 pounds away

I am 23 pounds away from my goal. I bet these last 23 pounds will be the hardest to get off. I'm so happy with my sleeve I wouldn't change a thing (other than having it sooner).
  3. Excited

I'M SO EXCITED FOR A FRIEND OF MINE. TONIGHT I'M GOING WITH HER TO THE SEMINAR TO START HER PROCESS FOR THE SLEEVE. I THINK I'M ALMOST AS EXCITED AS SHE IS BECAUSE I KNOW HOW MUCH THE SLEEVE IS GOING TO CHANGE HER LIFE AS IT HAS MINE. I'M DOWN 52 LBS AND ONLY HAVE 23 MORE TO GO AND I'VE LOST OVER 50 INCHES.
  4. Goodbye 2012 and 51 pounds

HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYONE! I'M SO HAPPY IN 2012 I SAID GOODBYE TO 51 POUNDS AND 50 INCHES. IT WAS A GREAT YEAR FOR ME AND LOOSING THAT WEIGHT MADE IT BETTER. I'M LOOKING FORWARD TO LOOSING THE LAST 20-30 POUNDS IN 2013. I HOPE EVERYONE HAS A GREAT NEW YEAR!
  5. My first goal is met!!!!!!!!!!!! AND HAVING TO START B12 SHOTS

I'm sooooooooo happy my first goal I set for myself has been met!!! I have now lost 50 lbs!!!! I wanted to lose 50lbs before Christmas and I did it! I'm doing the happy dance and Merry Christmas to me. I cant wait to wear some new clothes that I'm goning to buy for Christmas. The best part I had to buy a pair of jeans and they were a size 12 yes a size 12. I have never been in a 12 my whole life! ( I just by passed that) and oh also I'm off my meds. So I'm getting healthier. I did find out today ...
Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast