Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

View RSS Feed

Sandiegojill

1. Why can't we have NSAIDS???

My doctor never told me that I couldn't have NSAIDS, but I read a few posts about people talking about it. Can you tell me if your doc said they were ok or not, and if not, then why?? Thanks!!!
  2. 9 days post-op and still have pain in my belly - is this normal??

Hi all, So far I've had a very easy recovery, but I have this little pain on the left side of my belly that is still there. Is this normal. I'm also still very tender on my tummy. Can someone please let me know if this is normal?
  3. 4 days post-op and doing great!!!

Wow, I can't believe that 5 days ago, I was still panicking about whether I was making the right decision or not, and also, I was scared to death.

I had my surgery on Monday. Monday morning went by so fast, it's all a blur now. I went to admitting at 8:30am on Monday, and my surgery was scheduled for 10:30am but was a little late so I was in the O.R. by 11:00. I just remember talking to the anesthesiologist, and the next thing I knew, I was in the recovery room being woken up. ...
  4. 1st post-op meal, and it hurt!!!!! Help!!!

I had my surgery yesterday and all went well, thank goodness!!! This morning was my first meal, and it takes me forever to get it down!! It also didn't feel too good going down, is this normal!! Please tell me it gets better!!!
  5. My surgery is paid for so I'm definitely not backing out now

Today was my pre-op appointment at the hospital and I just paid for my whole surgery (I'm a self pay), so now I'm not backing out. I'm so scared but somehow I'm just going through all the motions and not stopping. I'm on day 7 of the pre-op diet and it's much easier now that my caffeine headache is gone (2 straight days of it). I keep second guessing everything that I'm doing right now, like I'm making the wrong decision. Anyone else feel this way? I just want it to be over so that I can stop ...
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast