Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

View RSS Feed

All Blog Entries

1. Worrying

I'm a bit fed up this morning. I've been taking lactulose for the past few days as i havent had a bm for 9 days now and i had the surgery 8 days ago. I seem to have no trouble burping and farting, but i just dont seem to go. I know i'm on the liquid diet and taking in as much as i can. The past few days i'm managing to get the required amount down and totally 7-800 cals a day. I dont know if this is too many though because for the past 3 days i've not lost an ounce! I'm getting disheartened......thinking ...
  2. Pain... Wtf?

Just recently (three times now) I have had a pain in my stomach, which turns into a severe pain in my upper back. The only relief is to belch, over and over again. It is so bad that I nearly had a panic attack and was rolling around on the floor doing yoga poses trying to get the burps out. This lasted an hour. At one point I was convinced I was gonna throw up. Not sure what I would have though, since it had been two hours since I had anything to eat. Help? Anyone else experience this?
  3. OK, I'm here..Now What?

Ok, I'm here in San Diego, Ca the night before my Surgery.... I do not know how I'm going to sleep due to my anxiety. I did well on my liquid diet... even had some soup at an airport... lol Tomorrow is a new day, Wish me luck. Looking forward to meeting others I've met on here.... Mexico, Here I come...
  4. Help, fainted at gym dr said dehydrated.

Hi guy, I have always exercised rigouriously. I pulled it back since surgery. I did 10miles on the bike and 2 on the treadmill. I almost collapsed but there was a lovely bar to stand up against. bp super high, pulse light and thready, lost all my color..it was awful. I saw my DR today he said I was seriously dehydrated. He said to stay focused on drinking...I literally can't make myself drink more during exercise or I'll hurl. I can't seem to find a balance of when to eat/drink...I'm surely ...
  5. Never Fails !!

Never Fails when you are expecting and excited for something to happen... BAAMMMM! right in the face. My scheduled surgery for tomorow morning has been canceled due to financial issuses. After I drank a bottle of magnesium citrate!! REALLY!! I am keeping positive that I can get in on Friday morning/Afternoon. I am hoping that all pulls through.