Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

View RSS Feed

All Blog Entries

1. Day of travel

Hi Judy I had a 3 hr flight
    I had a bottle of water and gas x and I sat by a window ( I don't advise) besides being pinned in if was very uncomfortable, unless you can sleep?
    I would suggest an isle seat to at least be able to stand up, do not eat the broth on your day of travel In case you have the runs. When I landed I did get a gatorade because I felt real weak. Other than that everything went fine.
  2. Final check mark

Today I had my last pre-surgical nutritionist appt. The last check on the list!! Surgery is one week from today. Next Thursday at this time I will be sleeved! Seems like it took forever to get here and then again these last few weeks have flown by. I'm sure it being "holiday" time has helped.
    I have done pretty well sticking to my pre-surgical plan. I haven't over-indulged these past few weeks but tomorrow will be lasagna and beer for my "last supper", maybe a chocolate ...
  3. Waiting...

I had to cancel my appointment for my re-scheduled EGD; now I have to wait until the hospital and the surgeon make their schedules for January so that we can schedule it again. I told them I want the very first available appointment! Since I will need to do a 2 week pre-op liquid diet, I want the EGD as early as possible to help ensure I get my surgery in January!
  4. One year post-op today...

One year ago today I made the lifetime decision to change my life. I couldn't be happier with my decision.
    One year ago today I was at SW: 213 size 18 clothes and full of shame within myself. I am now at 113 clothing size 0/1 and couldn't be happier or healthier. I'm 5' 3/4" tall.

No longer obese, no longer have high cholesterol, or high blood pressure, etc... Healthy feels great!

Confidence... Confidence has allowed me the courage to
  5. Hello!!!!!!

Hello everyone.its been a while..overall m doing good..almost my 1yr 25jan2015..weightloss has been slow,but no complaints here.I hope you all enjoy your holidays.Has anyone recieved a update on..itjustmysize..(i think that was her screen name).i read a few weeks ago(from her hubby post) she passed away..just was thinking of her thats all..Thanks