Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

View RSS Feed

Scoobie61

1. On the other side. Thank God

Hi folks,

THis is my 1st post since my surgery on Tues. 2/12 that sounds so strange to say I finally had surgery!
    Doing well, a bit sore, tire as expected on clear liquids and not having any issues. Very thankful to God and all the support from my friends on this website. I'm hoping to attend the support group 1st Monday in March and share a success I haven't weighed myself yet as they told me to wait till I have my post op visit next Thurs. Thanks again for all well wishes, ...
  2. 3 Days till surgery help needed with buying the right proteins for 1st month!

Hi folks,

Tues 2/12 is my big day. I want to go shopping to ensure I have the right stuff on hand the 1st week and going forward into the 3 week puree stage. All receipies, suggestion are welcome I'm starting to panic....Thanks so much in advance. This website has been awesome and I thank everyone for their support.

Pam
  3. 4 Days till Surgery...can I really do it??

I'm 4 days preop. Surgery Tues. 2/12 at Ellis Hospital in upstate NY (Albany area) All appt's are done starting tomorrow liquids till surgery. Can I not eat? Please say a prayer that I can do this, I have worked hard to lose the preop weight and really don't have much of a support system. I am thankful for this site and the support and encouragement it gives.
    Pam
  4. Anyone from Upstate NY?

Love to hear from anyone from Upstate NY...