Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

View RSS Feed

AWilson8807

1. Sunshine in Washington

So far I have lost 36lbs. On Thursday it will be 4 weeks. Which I really haven't noticed a difference in clothing, but i have noticed that i seem a bit slimmer. Also i have also noticed I don't run out of breath that fast and a my bad leg doesn't hurt that much anymore when trying to jog a tiny bit with the dogs.

It's been awesome the last 3 days and today here. On Sunday my Mom, Fiancée, and I went to see the Tulip Festival and we walked a round a bit and went on the the tractor ...
  2. ER visit.

Well unfortunally at 940pm I had to call the on call doctor from NWWLS center. Last few days I have been having a bit of a problem getting down the liquids. The on call Dr. wants me to go in and get things checked out. I hope this doesn't scare anyone. I know I'm fine but being really dehydrated is a bad thing. So advice I have is to sip lots of water. I'll keep y'all post.
  3. surgery day

Well its 12:42 am and the morning of surgery. I lost 11 pounds since first weigh in after approval. But honestly I gain 10 pounds while waiting for approval so lost another 5lbs making it 16lbs. I am so nervous so I can't sleep but I know everything will go well.
  4. endoscopy day

So today is the day for the endoscopy and this morning I wake up to hiccups of course I can't drink anything. Since that's the only way I usually get rid of them so my kitten got a lot of attention till I had to wake the fiancee up. I can't believe my surgery day is in a week. Plus with all the other craziness of my life.