Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

View RSS Feed

ladyTiff12

1. Wasnt feeling full until.....

ok i wasnt feeling full and i felt like i was doing something wrong or my sleeve was broke. i mean i could drink liquid as much and have as mush soup as i want and nothing......BUT now im on pureed and i made chicken wing dip/soup and ding ding ding three spoons of that and i was stuff...so it do work...So if your not getting full dont get bend out of shape its just liquids...Listen to your body dont beat yourself you if u cheat or move the process up go slowly and make sure your CHEW and you can ...
  2. Question

how is everyone scars? R they noticeable, did u use cream how long did it take to heal do they hurt? etc
  3. Im hungry!

I 6 days out and Im hungry i read how everyone is full from sips etc... well not me I am hungry. I am on a liquid diet (water, G2, crystal light, jello and the best of it all soup) I have yet to feel this fullness that everyone is talking about. I tried pudding but it is to thick and is getting stuck. Has anyone else still have this hunger issue??
  4. Shoulder pain moved to neck pain!!

Ok so I woke up and the pain is in my neck it feels like a crick in my neck. Any suggestions hopefully this gas is moving out my body lol!! Ok I been on clear liquids I'm gonna try something to day the surgery and this cold weather is not working well together
  5. Shoulder pains

If u are having shoulder pains what r u doing for the pain im only 3 days out and this shoulder pain is getting painful gasx is not helping??
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast