Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

View RSS Feed

ThisIs4Me

1. CVS...yes, CVS!

I was in my Cvs earlier today and low and behold, all of their protein powders r bogo 1/2 off!! Any brand, not just CVS,WOOHOO! The Cvs brand is like $20 reg price so that means 2/$30! I got 2. When I went in the store I got a $5 off $15 coupon from the coupon machine at the beginning of the store, an extra $2 CVS cash based on my personal purchases and $1 off of milk store coupon from the machine! I got $44 worth of goodies for $25 and change

Just thought id share this for anyone ...
  2. Psoriasis

Does anyone here have psoriasis? If so and u have had sleeve surgery, does the weight loss affect ur psoriasis...worse/better? I have been told a diet low in sugar helps psoriasis. Any thoughts or comments?
  3. Palms of Pasadena Hosp in St Pete FL

Hi I was wondering if anyone has gone to Palms of Pasadena Hosp in St Pete FL? I have my first apt on 9/11 and I was wondering if anyone has gone to their Bariatric Center.
  4. Palms of Pasadena Hosp in St Pete FL

Hi I was wondering if anyone has gone to Palms of Pasadena Hosp in St Pete FL? I have my first apt on 9/11 and I was wondering if anyone has gone to their Bariatric Center.