Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

View RSS Feed

joanaheter

1. Finally My Surgery Date is here July 3, 2013

Well finally I do have a surgery date July 3, 2013. I am nervous and excited at the same time. My journey started on Feb 15, 2013. Had to do 3 months of weight management, pych eval, cardiologist, blood work, endoscopy and colonoscopy. Now it is finally here, I was bummed for a few weeks waiting on the ins for approval. I am so excited to finally be able to make my journey for the rest of my life. I will be seeing the Dr. June 13, 2013, then doing my two week protein shakes starting on June ...
  2. My Journey

I am going to be 55 this year 2013. I started my journey for the process of WLS on Feb. 15, 2013. I have been thinking for a while now of doing some type of WLS, but having any of my intestines reorganized or cut, has really scared me, I also have some friends that had these kinds of surgeries, they had several complications in the past. Now they are doing well. One of my friends had the sleeve back in Nov 2012, she has done so well, I finally made the decision to do the sleeve back in Jan 2013, ...