Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

View RSS Feed

Recent Blogs Posts

1. I'm Back-I've Missed You All-2019-Exciting Things-New House

I'm back. I have missed you all! I consider you my friends. I have been so busy with all the house stuff. We accepted an offer on our house on February 19th. We did have things to do between accepting the offer and closing on March 25th. We had the damage inspection. Had a few minor things to do for that. Then we had the appraisal. Waiting to see what it came back at. Those two inspections were probably the most stressful things ever. Also, since people kept coming to the house, to include ...
  2. Blood Tests Update and Random Ups/Downs

Friday, Jun. 24, 2016

I had my blood tests results today. My primary care physician was on vacation, so I met with a different doc, as I waited for he/she to show up in the examining room. I wasn't sure what to expect. To my surprise, he was pleasant and friendly, and he had read my chart and told me right off the bat that he was very excited for me.

My cholesterol went from 220 to 145 since December 2015. My HDL is one point below the normal range, but it actually ...
  3. Preparing my family for my sleeve

Although the sleeve is a very personal choice for me and I am not sharing the news with my colleagues, boss or many friends - I feel the obligation to begin setting the stage for my sons. They are in their early 20s and we are very close. They spend the night sometimes, come over for Sunday breakfast and we really hang out and enjoy our family time.

With that said, I have told them that I am having the surgery and now my youngest son has said he will travel with me to Mexico to ...