Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

View RSS Feed

Recent Blogs Posts

1. What do you think about returning to an office type job after week 1 PO?

Hi all.
    I'd like to know what you guys think about me going back to work after week 1 post op? Thoughts ? Experiences? I'm hopeful I'll feel up to it. T is after all an office type job, so really just doing a lot of sitting.
    Thank you
    Renda
  2. 1 week post-op/Thanks for the prayers and well wishes

Hello Family,
    Just wanted to first say thank you for the well wishes and prayers on the day of my surgery.I had my surgery on 06/19. My surgery went well, I found out after I woke up that I had a hiatal hernia. I say it was a blessing in disguise that I had this surgery. My weight before surgery was 285. Today I weight 269. down 16 pounds. VERY PROUD! I'm still doing my broths, sugar free popsicles, sugar free non carbonated drinks.
    I have yet to see my doctor because ...
  3. 9 Days Post Op and 20 lbs. gone!

I'm still on a liquid diet. I've been able to drink 2 shakes a day and my water. I think I've had enough Sugar Free Popsicles! I'm a stay at home mom and making breakfast and school lunches for my girls has been challenging. I just made my husband lunch and took a bite of a green been casserole without even thinking! I was going to spit it out but then thought this is warm and so good. I chewed it at least 100 times before swallowing it. I have no guilt. Geez, I know I hope I don't get sick. ...