Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

View RSS Feed

Recent Blogs Posts

1. Really, No One Watches You in Boot Camp

I used to hate group exercise classes before surgery, but now I'm getting used to them again. Here's my latest post about doing my first boot camp since surgery:

https://downthescale.com/2017/05/24/nooneiswatching/

Do you feel better about exercising after surgery?

Take care,
    Jen
  2. Fluffy not fat

I don't know how to start a blog but i will jump in and try , i have been fluffy most of my life never thin i say fluffy cause my nephew used to tell that to my mom when he was little he would say your not fat grandma your fluffy ,that sound better to me . In my thoughts i see this skinny women but then i see myself in the mirror and totally hate me, My husband says im hot and sexy to him but i don't feel that way and he don't understand that so i have to be loving myself before i can except what ...
  3. New Year! New Haircut! New me!

Reposting edited version from a thread about "Hair loss fear...."

I celebrated my One-year Sleeversary with a wonderful day at the spa where I had a much needed facial and massage. Yesterday I had a complete hair makeover I went for brighter highlights and went for a super short style!

For me shorter hair means more maintenance because my hair is naturally wavy and I'm hoping this version of a pixie cut will work whether I straighten it or just wash and go. ...