Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

View RSS Feed

All Blog Entries

1. 4 months today

It has been 4 months since surgery and I am down 55 pounds. This is the most weight I have ever lost since I started gaining weight in my 20s. Yippee. I have gone from a size 24 to an 18. Hopefully I'll be down to a size 14 in time for my niece's wedding in September.
  2. 3 week check up

Yesterday had my 3week check up. Down 20lbs. Dr says to try to start on soft food. Thank God liquids getting old.
  3. Coming to my 2 month post op

I wanted to share that on May 16 it will be my official 2 month post op. I've had a couple of stalls and I know I probably shouldn't weigh myself everyday, but now it's just a habit. Even with my stalls, I guess overall I've done well. I feel so much better and will have to stop shopping in my closet soon and venture out to the store.

Started at 310
    Pre-op diet, lost 17
    in the almost two months have lost 28.
    Total loss 45 pounds

Amount of confidence ...
  4. 6 weeks

This is finally feeling normal. I've eaten almost everything. Everything except my favorite meal....steak. Bread and noodles weren't good. I don't even know why I tried. Running and lifting weights is going well. I lost another pound. #171.6
    #22 total
  5. Excited isnt the word!!!!!

I just got back from seeing a new doctor about my surgery. I am over the moon because he is the nicest doctor Ive seen. His staff is awesome and they checked my insurance and I wont have a copay. Insurance will cover it all. YIPPEEE!! Also told me I could be having surgery around 6/25/16 depending on how fast cardiac results come in!! Best of all its only 10 minutes from home!! I was so worried about traveling so far after surgery. I do have to do a 2 week diet before surgery to shrink my ...