Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

View RSS Feed

Fran71

1. NSV & other ramblings

Ok so this is a teeny NSV but many of you will get it. As I put weight on my rings moved from finger to finger as I got fatter - you know cos they didn't fit any more. Well my fave ring is back on its rightful finger 😀👍. I've still a long way to go but I'm getting there.

I'm sure I have some weird body dysmorphia or something cos I really can't see any change when I look in the mirror. I still see HUGE! But hey I'm working on that.

I've got an Exercise ...
  2. Slow but steady. It's ok to loose slowly, & my first NSV

Ok so, compared to many my progress is slow (& to quote my surgeon, moderately disappointing). Disappointing to him maybe, but not me. I have travelled the weightless journey before & it was slow then too.

I've slowly started "telling" people. I've had some negativity, but I'm a bit of an arsey bitch & although people might not agree with surgery, they say bugger all to my face. I don't have to justify my decision to anyone & I'm happy to tell people their ...
  3. Surgery is not the easy option

Ok so I'm about 7 months out. I am a slow loser. Averaging about 1.5lb per week.

Some of you may think this is pointless but personally I'm thrilled with it. I've given up or stalled on so many other diets at the 10-14 lb point. & this time there is no giving up.

My surgeon would like me to lose quicker (to bring his stats up) but my nurse has told me that my weightloss is sustainable long term. She has explained to me that there is the chance that some people ...
  4. Happy, but I will never "be happy"

Ok , so my weight loss is slow but steady, yes I'm frustrated but, I'm happy.

So far it's cost me £6k per stone (a stone is 14lbs /6kg) but that's ok.

I have previously lost lots of weight, my heaviest was about 25st / 350lbs / 155kg uk sz 28/30. US sz 26/28. My lightest was 12st / 165lbs / 76kg. UK sz14 USsz10 I am currently somewhere in the middle after my sleeve surgery.

although having been in the US at my smallest I was buying anything from a sz ...
  5. Slow but noticeable progress (I don't "feel" any different)

Hi all,

So to start with, did any of you think you would feel different after surgery? I feel just the same, I know my stomach is smaller, but I thought it would feel different, I feel the same. Maybe I'm just a bit of a div?? What does a thin person feel like?

Well considering I don't "do" drama in my life I'm not avoiding it very well. 2 weeks ago I was In a car crash , no injuries to me, but my car was bashed up a bit (my poor baby) the insurance approved ...
Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast