Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

View RSS Feed

pdotmullen

Nausea!!

Rate this Entry
I'm not sure why, but every single time I drink something sweet, like my Crystal Light, or if I eat too much, I get super nauseated. It almost feels like morning sickness. It made me question whether or not I was pregnant again, that's how bad it was. No, I'm not pregnant.

It happened all day yesterday and it's happening today. I had about 8 spoonfuls of soup yesterday, 4 for lunch, 4 for dinner (that's all I could handle before I got full) and I got nauseated. Is this going to happen for the duration? Is this something that will never end? Everytime I try to enjoy the only sweet wonder in my life, which is my Crystal Light, I'm going to get nauseated?

Also, I feel like I want to explore the entire Phase 2 foods, and get a different variety going, but I'm scared to leave the clear liquid phase completely. I don't know, the fat girl in my head is afraid of gaining the weight back because I'm moving on to more dense liquids. I lost 29 lbs in almost 2 weeks, and I'm scared that if I eat again, I'm going to gain it all back. Eating, meaning taking in a few spoonfuls of cream soup or whatever else is on the phase 2 foods list. I am going to start exercising moderately next Monday, so maybe if I get active, I won't feel so guilty for eating.

Submit "Nausea!!" to Digg Submit "Nausea!!" to del.icio.us Submit "Nausea!!" to StumbleUpon Submit "Nausea!!" to Google

Tags: nausea Add / Edit Tags
Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

cold water, or cold anything that I drink makes me nausiated, and eating too fast will make me nausiated. I'm 4 months out and it is better, but I still can't handle cold drinks.
    I think the nauseous feeling is part of the dumping syndrome, at times some foods cause me to be nauseaus, sometimes pain in my intestines and then diarhea. Most don't get it with the sleeve but some people do.
    Im four months out and I still get a bit nauseated everymonce in a while. Its usually because I ate too much or too fast. I try to lie down if Im able and it passes in about 20 minutes.
    I will be a year post-op this coming Thursday and I went through the same thing. It didn't get better for me till I was 6 months post-op. However, I had complication. The number one thing that I would tell you is keep in touch with you doctor! If you look at my past blogs you will see how bad my nausea was. Hope this helps if you have any questions please feel free to ask :-)
    My doc says it's eating too fast and it still happens to me even 4 months out.