Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

View RSS Feed

Chrispy

2years

Rate this Entry
This week will be my 2 year anniversary of my surgery. I started at 345 and now weigh 155. For some reason I feel like I have not done as much as I should have. I wanted to lose at least 200 by the 2nd year. I have been stuck at the same weight for almost 6 months. I only have between 10 and 15 more to lose. Any ideas on how I can get the motivation and drive back so I can continue on my journey.

Submit "2years" to Digg Submit "2years" to del.icio.us Submit "2years" to StumbleUpon Submit "2years" to Google

Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

Going from 345 to 155 I am giving you a standing Ovation! You have done better than most. Everyone has their own personal goals but I think you have done outstanding. my starting weight was 345lbs and my goal is 180lbs. I was 140lbs in the 5th grade so for me to even dream of being 155 is amazing!!! Good for you. Do you have a lot of loose skin? I'm curious about how my skin will look as i get closer to goal.
    I have stalled too. I know I am eating too much of the wrong thing and not enough protein. I think I just needed a little brake. I think I am going to try again soon. Protein is the only thing that fills me up and I have a hard time remembering that when I want something different. Also, my husband has gone away for work until April and I am lonely and stressed and that makes me eat too.
    amazing... amazing.. wow 155 is my goal and i am not even there yet. take it easy... you will do well.. oh i wish i was 155.. i have stalled badly.