Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

View RSS Feed

time4change031113

1. for my sleevers 1 year out or more..... how do you stay motivated?

Hi guys so im one year and one month out lost all the weight I needed to. Sometimes its easy to slip in a few chips w a meal (not often) but I do have a weakness w quest bars and sometimes I eat 2 as a snack. I have lost my motivation for working out too. Can anyone help suggest how you stay motivated etc? Thanks!
  2. Cleaning my closet out!!!! :)

So I have surgery a month ago and all of my pants are wayyy to loose! I am taking that as motivation and trying to sell them on ebay!!! In exchange to buy new clothes thats exciting!
  3. meal ideas? im one month out and runninf out of ideas! helppp!please

4. one month out.... can i have a slice of pizza?

will a slice of.pizza delay my progress? or should i wait intil 6 months later?
  5. menstral and a little more hungry than usual

im exactly one month out. i think its almost that time of month i had scrambled eggs w turkey bacon for breakfast didnt finish all the eggs. went for a walk drank a protein shake. dinner had about 2oz steam chivken and broccoli from chinese store w a little soy sauce i feel like the chicken didnt have enough volume very thin meat. and i decided to try a protein bar for the first time and its sooo good (bariatric fusion choc fudge) and im able toveat tge whole bar. is that normal? did i not eat.enough ...
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast