Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

View RSS Feed

Amanda K

1. Onederland!!!

Today came in at 196lbs = 89kgs! I had a huge smile on my face when I got off the scale.
    Wearing clothes that haven't seen daylight for nearly 2 yrs. And even they feel slightly loose. Isn't it a great feeling!
    I am 4.5 weeks post surgery and my next goal is to get under 85 kgs. Trying to aim for a 1kg a week. Which is 2.2lbs.
    Thank you everyone for your inspirational advice, stories and help.
  2. Onderland

May seem lame, but what is onederland?
    I keep seeing it on blogs and forums.
    Thanks.
  3. My story Week 2, post-op!

had my 2 week follow up with the surgeon, dietician and Bariatric nurse today. Have lost 8 kgs about 16 pounds. So I was pleased with that. My measurements were taken and the cms are coming off as well. Very encouraging and gives you an incentive.
    They were all very pleased with my progress, my incisions are looking great and the one bruising I did get is now nearly faded.
    My doctor said normally you will lose 1 kilo a week, about 2.2 pounds.
    I am going for brisk 45 min ...
  4. Finally Get To Go Home

Hi everyone
    3 days post op and looking forward to going home today!!!
    All went well but also had to have a hiernia repair, so took abit longer. But I had a lovely looking liver - thought you would all like to know that.
    Isn't that gas pain the pits!! Still have a little in the left shoulder but walking does help and drugs as well!
    Had some jello and custard, but can't live on that forever. How does everyone manage to get all their fluids in? It's like a full time job ...
  5. Time To Say Goodbye To My Tummy

It's 5.30pm in Sydney at the moment on 7 August.
    Well tomorrow at 7am I have to be at the hospital for Sleeve day. Just packed the bag, went to the hairdresser today - I look gorgeous of course. LOL!

Thank you to everyone for these Blogs and Forums, great advice and support no matter where we are in the world.

Have no idea if I have lost pre op, as I don't own a scale and I refuse to have one in the house! I like to just go by my clothes.

Well ...
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast