Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

View RSS Feed

ChangingShape66

2.2 pounds!

Rate this Entry
That is what is separating me from no longer having a 3 as the starting number of my weight! I am so excited to see it happen that I can hardly keep still. I am down 67.7 pounds in 4 1/2 months! I am now down 101 pounds from my top weight from 2007 and I could not be happier.

I am so very happy that I finally got out of my own way with my denial about my obesity and how it was affecting my life. I kept telling myself that it "wasn't that bad"....oh yes it was and I wasn't fooling anyone but myself. I will end 2014 hopefully 75 pounds lighter or more. The freedoms that I have regained with 67.7 pounds is tremendous. I am able to walk without pain, my energy level is better than it has been in years, in spite of the challenges with my hemoglobin. It is all slowly coming along and I know that I will enjoy the holidays so much more this year. I have had a blast with Halloween decorating and I can hardly wait to put up my harvest decorations this weekend! I am sincerely enjoying the changes in my overall health and appearance.

Submit "2.2 pounds!" to Digg Submit "2.2 pounds!" to del.icio.us Submit "2.2 pounds!" to StumbleUpon Submit "2.2 pounds!" to Google

Comments

Congrats
    COngratulations!!!!
    Way to go, keep up the hard work!
    Yaaaay! So close! Well done and I am so happy your efforts are paying off!
    congratulations!!!
    Good for you!!!