Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

View RSS Feed

awholenewme77

abdominal swelling??/ happy new year

Rate this Entry
Happy new year everyone! i am 2 days post op. Had my sleeve done on Monday Dec 30th, at 3pm..... just a quick question.... Does anyone remember how long their abdomen remained swollen ????( i know its normal after surgery) but i look like im 6 months pregnant. lol.. thanks

Submit "abdominal swelling??/ happy new year" to Digg Submit "abdominal swelling??/ happy new year" to del.icio.us Submit "abdominal swelling??/ happy new year" to StumbleUpon Submit "abdominal swelling??/ happy new year" to Google

Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

It's more than likely gas. The more you walk and pass gas the belly will go down. If it persists I would call your Dr.
    Between gas and all the IV fluids, it could take several days. Walk, walk, walk and pee, pee, pee.
    thanks thats what i hv been trying. just didnt know if it lasts days? or weeks? yucky
    Takes a while, don't worry about it!
    I had surgery on 12/27 and I have a lot of abdominal swelling. Give it some time. Good luck and Happy New Year!
    I looked like I was pregnant, too. My sister thought it was hilarious and made me stand for a profile picture Walking definitely helped, but I lived in sweats and loosely elastic-waisted pants for over a week. Finally fit into my jeans day 10. I would get especially bloaty and feel really full in the afternoons, but a couple GasX strips would relieve the bloat so I could keep drinking.
    thank u