Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

View RSS Feed

Khartt

Insurance approval!!

Rate this Entry
Dr. Toder's office called today to say that I have been approved for surgery, yipee! My next weigh in will be just before Thanksgiving and one just before Christmas. I don't need to do the two, but I want to stay on track with my eating. I am posting on My Fitness Pal most every day. I have been walking and have started bowling in a league again, at least until my surgery.

A few more people know about my surgery and so far everyone is very supportive. I still haven't told any of my family except one sister. I don't think my mother is going to be very happy especially after her reaction to one of my friends having the surgery. I don't understand as one of her cousins had surgery and she was very supportive, he had the full Ren-y a few years ago, and yes he had complications, but they were of his own making. Not eating how he should, not taking his vitamins or getting enough water.

If I tell my parents it won't be until after the holidays.

Submit "Insurance approval!!" to Digg Submit "Insurance approval!!" to del.icio.us Submit "Insurance approval!!" to StumbleUpon Submit "Insurance approval!!" to Google

Categories
The Journey

Comments

Congrats on bein approved 4 surgery. That's wonderful!

I agree, wait until after the holidays 2 tell ur parents! Good luck 2 u
    Congratulations on getting approved by your insurance! That's huge! Hope everything works out well for you...I'm waiting to see if I can get insurance, period.
    Sounds like you will be doing all the right stuff post surgery, that you know how important it is.
    Cheers!