Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

View RSS Feed

Recent Blogs Posts

1. Resolutions

2018 will start out much differently than all the other years...my resolution has nothing to do with weight! I am resolving myself to be healthy and strong. I resolve to complete the Bowling Green Gauntlet Mud Run this year and am determined to not skip any of the obstacles. My daughter has asked several times for us to do a Color Run and I have put her off previously because I just didn’t think I could do it due to my weight...well, I resolve to sign us up this year!

I have been ...
  2. Feeling Out of Sorts

My surgery date was 11/6/17 but this past week
    I haven't been myself. Down in the dumps, no appetite, when I eat feeling nauseous!! I'm not one to complain usually I'm a very upbeat person but not this week. I'm tired of not being able to eat more than a few bites or drink what I want. i'm just tired in general...want to get in my bed and never get out.

36lbs and 14 inches gone and I should be happy with the way things are going. Mentally I'm just not there. Anyone else have ...
    Tags: moody Add / Edit Tags
    Categories
    Uncategorized Report Report
  3. Fresh Start @50

It took me 1 year to make the decision to have the gastric sleeve. After I was taken by ambulance from the doctors with blood pressure 250/165, it was all a bit of a shock.

I knew I was over weight and my parents were on at me constantly which seemed to make me worse to be honest, at 50 being told off by your parents!!!

So I had my sleeve 20th December 2017 now day 9 and can’t say it’s been plain sailing but I think I’ve been ok.

I was a fast eater, ...
  4. Learning to eat again...

Has anyone been having trouble learning to eat again after surgery? I’ve been following this amazing program and have set a path for myself to a healthier lifestyle. Goodbye to those protein shakes.... Down 52 Lbs and never felt better.
  5. Christmas Day in Australia

Happy Christmas my friends. We are just coming to the end of the day and have now switched the aircon off and flung the windows open! We had a very traditional English Christmas dinner and everybody was delighted. Such a lovely day to spend with family and lots of joy and love.
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_2628.JPG 
Views:	424 
Size:	1.84 MB 
ID:	27290

May your christmas day be beautiful xxx
Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast