Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

View RSS Feed

MelKay

7 Days Until The BIG Day! My Mind Is Racing!

Rate this Entry
Hey there! My name is Melanie We're in the single digit countdown till the surgery now & i'd be lying if I said I wasn't nervous!!
I think I might be a little more nervous than I am excited
I'm a typical worry wart & I keep thinking of every negative possibility!
Not to mention I'm starving going through my 2 week high protein diet right now lol
In my heart I know this is what I want & It's what I need.. My whole life I've been big.
I'm a size 28 to even a 30 right now & I honestly can't remember the last time I was even a size 14! I believe I was 10 yrs old
I do think this surgery will make every aspect of my life better but I guess I just need to "see it to believe it"
I can't even imagine to think of what it'll be like when I look in the mirror one day & the Melanie that I've always known has completely changed!!
I guess we shall see...
Any advice, comments, convos or just any kind of support is MUCH appreciated!!
Thanks for listening

Submit "7 Days Until The BIG Day! My Mind Is Racing!" to Digg Submit "7 Days Until The BIG Day! My Mind Is Racing!" to del.icio.us Submit "7 Days Until The BIG Day! My Mind Is Racing!" to StumbleUpon Submit "7 Days Until The BIG Day! My Mind Is Racing!" to Google

Comments

Melanie, want to see it? Find my recent blog, it is my eleven month update. I remember being in your shoes. Looking at people who had lost weight and wondering if it could happen to me.

It CAN! It WILL. IF you work it.

With the support and advice of my fellow sleevers who frequent this site, you will succeed. I am so excited for you!
    Good luck Melanie! Keep us updated on your progress.
    Hi . I'm also set for surgery next Wednesday and am about your size. My surg said 100 lbs possible ( expected even)in six to eight months if im uber compliant w the rules. So here's to mid-January!!! ps you are gorgeous already. Smaller will just be more comfortable and healthy.
    Hey, I'm going in for surgery the same day as you, Good Luck!

Also you look really beautiful in your picture. I havent had the confidence to wear a dress in years. Its so nice to see that you do!
    I just read each & every one of your comments & tears came to my eyes! It's amazing how kind & supportive this community is so glad I found this site & another support system! Good luck to y'all having it on the same day! We're going to do awesome! Thank you so much for the sweet compliments & don't worry, we're ALL beautiful & we'll all have confidence
    Also, I'll go take a look at your blogs ooweebaby