Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

View RSS Feed

Annie830

1. Not hungry!

What do I do? I know we are suppose to eat 3 times a day, but what happens when you're not hungry? I am on the purée stage on post op diet, but still not getting hungry.
  2. Hello I'm back

Hello all, so things didn't go according to plan....... I did have my surgery on Monday, but I also had a hernia repaired and also found out afterward that I had to have a biopsy of my liver. I was only suppose to stay in the hospital overnight, but it turned into a 4 day stay . I ended up getting a fever and needed to stay hooked up to IV and recieve a bunch of antibotics. I went into the hospital at 281, when I finally got to jump on the scale 4 days after surgery I was at 291! WTH? Ok ...
  3. 23 hours left

I'm on the final stages of prep for tomorrow. Today I will do a final clean, change my sheets make sure all laundry is done. I am really now getting nervous and excited all at once. I have a to do list for today and have to get it all done. I sure hope that I will be able to sleep tonight. I have to report to the hospital at 6am. 24 hours from now I should be in recovery, OMG I can't believe it's that close. Thank you all that wished me luck. Have to go and get ready for my before pictures ...
  4. 58.5 hours to go

Today I went to see my doctor and for some reason I just thought he was going to push my date. He came in and I could feel my heart beating through my chest, he said "good morning" and I thought I was going to pass out. He looked through my chart then turned to me and said "I'll see you Monday morning at 6am", that was music to my ears. Now I'm just trying to keep calm and make sure everything is ready. Tomorrow I get to go out and take my before pictures.
  5. It's official

Ok this is my first blog. I was scared that I wasn't going to be able to have my surgery. Back in December 2012 I was talking with my best friend about having weight loss surgery, after viewing some result pictures of a few other friends of Facebook I was head strong about doing it. I tried to convince my best friend to take the journey with me and she agreed. We started making our appointments and we did everyone together. After completing our appointments she was scheduled for surgery 2 months ...