Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

View RSS Feed

Pleasantly-Unplumping

1. Two Weeks Post-Op!

Sorry I'm a bit late on the update.

I'm doing fine. Our stitches were taken out on day 11, last Saturday. Whew! Finished our antibiotics. I've had a couple of the incisions open so the scars will be worse for me. Oh well, right? I almost forgot, make sure you buy the paper tape, or tape for frequent bandage changes ! We didn't and I have sores all around my incisions as a result. They are more painful than the incision sites as well. Wish I'd known when I sent my daughter ...
  2. One Week Post-Op!

Thought I'd post an update on my husband and my surgeries. We are one week post op and doing ok. I hear so many saying that they don't have any pain and don't take pain meds. I don't get it.

We both have incision pain. Especially on the one used to remove the discarded portion of the stomach. It isn't excruciating, but i is very uncomfortable. My husband is having a bit of drainage still through the one he had the drain and it is unusually red. We will keep an extra eye on ...
  3. ...And the journey continues!

Hello Everyone!

Thank you all for your welcome and support. Because we appreciate all the knowledge that has been shared with us and helping us to make our decisions, we also want to share our experiences in hopes it will help others. Feel free to contact us with any questions, concerns or more advice!

After a family member who had a successful experience with and referred us to Dr. Mario Almanza we did our research and decided to go with him. His hospital is ...

Updated 10-29-2014 at 09:13 PM by Pleasantly-Unplumping (Dr. Info)

Categories
    Uncategorized Report Report