Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

View RSS Feed

beccah90

1. 9.17.13

Went to see Dr. Westmoreland yesterday and he is going to schedule my surgery! His scheduler should call me tomorrow with a specific date, but at least we know I got the okay.

I'm super excited and nervous all at the same time. I just had to sit and have like a 2-minute crying session to let it all out. This is really the beginning of the rest of my life.
  2. Update 9.14.13

As of today, I have lost 20 pounds!

I go see Dr. Westmoreland on Monday, pre-op class is on Tuesday, and this surgery is getting closer and closer!

-B.
  3. Short Update

Since I'm at work, I'm posting from my phone...so excuse any errors.

I just wanted to let y'all know that I received my insurance approval for the surgery today! I'm super excited and nervous all in the same.

This is becoming real life and I can't wait to start it!

Here goes nothing!

-B.
  4. 9.4.13 Update

This morning, I weighed in at a whopping 280lbs. WHICH, is still a whole lotta weight, but I'm down 16 pounds! I have 12 days to lose the last 4 and I'm super determined to do so!

Yep, that chili cheese dog wasn't the only slip-up I've had, but NEWSFLASH, I'm human. Don't call the National Inquirer or anything, y'all.

I'm extremely proud of where I am now and I'm excited to really get this journey moving. I've been working out and walking a lot more and can tell that ...
  5. Slip-up

I've been doing so well on my diet and I am so proud of myself for saying no when I wanted to say yes to foods.

Last night, I wasn't prepared, and I screwed up. I went over to a friend's house and forgot to grab something for dinner. They didn't have anything I could eat so I decided to wait until I went home to eat something really quick. Well, 6pm turned into 8pm, which then turned into 10:30pm...and I was starving. Whoops. All I could think about was pizza, McDoubles, and chili ...
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast