Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

View RSS Feed

All Blog Entries

1. Surgery on this friday.... Down 9 lbs

OMG.... SO today is day 5 liquid diet and I've lost a whopping 9.6 lbs!!!! Holy canoly who would've thought!!! My.surgery is friday and I'm so excited!!! I have a YouTube blog .... Subscribe and watch my journey!
    Cameonicole05

Or search cameo gastric sleeve
  2. worried about my arms!

I am so worried about my arms. They are very very big and I got about 10lbs of flab that just swing like a wind chime. Well after I loose this weight and get SEXY (smile) I know its gonna get worse. I don't know if lipo would be an option but I sure will ask!
  3. Day 1 pre op diet

Day one of my pre of diet was a success. I feel pretty good hunger wise. No headaches but I am moody. I find myself short tempered. Not sure if I'm nervous or anxious or the change in diet. Hopefully day 2 will go better (at least I hope for my husband and kids:-)).
  4. Frustrated

I went to my appointment with my surgeon,well I thought it was, but after wating 2 hours saw the dietician for her to tell me that none of my pre op evals/clearance were received. I got the calls from the docs but they never sent their clearances to the surgeon so no paperwork was submitted to insurance. On top of that the pulmonologist won't clear me until he has a better reading from the CPAP machine. I hate that thing. Anyway so I had to make another appointment for next month again to see the ...
  5. It goes up and it goes down.