Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

View RSS Feed

s_eli

Here we go...

Rate this Entry
I'm here down to the last few days before my surgery and I think my brain just caught up to reality. I went in for my pre opt class today and all I could think was wow this process flew by! I also keep thinking about every negative thing I can I want to take this step because it's needed for me to overall be happier and healthier but im scared and all I keep thinking is please God let me wake up and come home to my family. I have never had a surgery before so from what I am told Its normal but I have no idea how to deal with all these emotions!

Submit "Here we go..." to Digg Submit "Here we go..." to del.icio.us Submit "Here we go..." to StumbleUpon Submit "Here we go..." to Google

Comments

NORMAL!! NORMAL!! of course you are scared...it is surgery!!
    Hang in there! I have 2 kids of my own so I completely get the anxiety. But try to focus on all the years we will be giving back to our kids by taking control of your health and being around longer. I would be worried if you weren't nervous! When you get scared focus on those moments far from now that you will be happy and healthy at in your kids future! Good luck!!!
    Absolutely Catbas....S_eli you will be just fine....We all felt that way at the beginning. The moment I woke up after my surgery I said, "What the He--did I just do...are you crazy!" LOL! One of the best descision I have every made.