Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

View RSS Feed

Bilby

1. Small NSV

Went out tonight to buy a new outfit to play golf on the weekend. Cautiously selected the size 14 (still worried they won't fit) and was too big .... Woohoo now comfortably in size 12 and happy ( this is my goal size and I still have about 18 pounds to lose)
  2. Week 5 weigh-in and back to normal :)

Today was my weigh-in for 5 weeks post-op but more importantly it signaled my return to my pre-operative lifestyle.

In November 2012 I weighed 240 pounds and started seeing a metabolic physician and registered dietician at the recommendation of my PCP.
    During the next 6 months I implemented major lifestyle changes and intensified my existing exercise regimen with great effect, losing an average of 1-2 pounds a week.
    It was agreed that I had no issue losing weight ...
  3. Three week post-op weigh-in

Sunday is weigh day and ends my third week post-op.
    This week I lost 2 pounds and am loving it .... 32 pounds to go!!!!!

Many of us lose slowly but consistently over time (me ..... approx 2 pounds a week since November ... excluding my 2 weeks on fluids post-op where I lost 5 pounds).

The purpose of my post is to remind every one that each journey is different and there are many of us that are thrilled to lose 2 pounds every week.
    We are not an anomaly ...
  4. Little things you notice

This week being ack at work I noticed a funny thing. Usually if I was going up or down the stairs and someone was going in the other direction one of us would wait ..... This week. Noticed I can walk past someone and not block the stairs