Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

View RSS Feed

Recent Blogs Posts

1. Just missing

I'm here today after not be here for a good while.(shame) but I got to say that I'm tankful for my sleeve journey, It really has be a life changer.

It was back in 2012 when I got the sleeve done, and I mentioned in someone post that was having the same issues that I am, so that goes without saying it caught my attention when I saw his question. I can honestly say that I have no regrets for getting the sleeve. I did my research, I followed through with everything I needed to do, I ...
  2. Going solo

My surgery is scheduled for March 29th in Tijuana, MX. I purchased my plane ticket and feel comfortable going alone - I WANT to go solo so I can focus 100% on myself. My fiance insists he's going. I'm 47 years old and feel frustrated that he's not respecting my wishes. It doesn't feel like a caring gesture, it feels like a control tactic. He also told my Mother about my surgery after promising not to tell anyone. Anyone else experience something like this? Any suggestions? Sorry if this is the wrong ...
  3. low blood sugar

Just been to GP to get blood results. Blood sugar is to low at 2.9. Any suggestions of what to eat. Im four weeks out fron gastric sleeve.
  4. House on the Market-Crazy Times-Old House/New House News-Need to Take a Breath

OMG. What a whirlwind week. We finally did all we needed to do with the house. Photographer came on Tuesday and took the pictures for the listing. We went to a live listing on Wednesday around noon. We had 3 showings that afternoon. I think on Thursday we had about 7. By Thursday night we already had an offer above list price. Now we are sitting on 3 above list price. And several agents who are calling and texting with our realtor whose clients want to make an offer and are asking what ...
  5. Band to sleeve

Quote Originally Posted by Backtobeingme View Post
    Hello I'm back wondering how you're getting on. I had the band removed January 2018 they would do the revision at the same time. I have a date for surgery 20th March start luver diet 27th feb nervous and excited st the same tine . Hope youre doin3well x
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast