Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

View RSS Feed

Damasyn

1. Slow down and the loss of "friend"

My weight loss has slowed down considerably. Since the 18th I have lost only 3 lbs. But I know that with the holidays and my change in diet ( little more substanial food ) thats to be expected for me. I need to be a little more vigilant about things.

Now with that being said, I am also fighting coming to terms with the loss of my "friend " and companion --- Food . Obviously, I loved food, I love watching cooking shows, the smell, the differnt tastes, textures, it was my ...
  2. 1 week weight stall

Tuesday the 18th I went in for check up weight was 255.7 . Graduated to thicker stuff like mashed potato applesauce etc. I have started drinking Orange flavored vitamin water. Sooo good, and i figure the vitamins are also a good thing. BUT with that being said, im eating a bit more too. I have not lost one pound in the last 6 days. Vitamin water has 120 calories. Still since the 24th of October, I have lost 33 lbs. But this 6 day stall has me concerned.
  3. Got an ass chewing from the Nutritionist and nurse

hahaha

Confessing my sins :

Well, I went in for my 2 week post op appointment on Tuesday the 18th. I THOUGHT I was getting graduated to softer foods... So a couple days before I had a over easy egg chopped with a little Ricotta cheese. I ate about half of it before it sat in my stomach like a rock.. Day later, I had gone out without anything in my purse to eat that was acceptable.. my mother had a imitation crab salad in the vehicle so i grabbed a couple pieces ...
  4. Changing by the day

Surgery 11/4/14 OK, right after surgery, I thought ~~ what the hell !!?? Always hungry, ( waking up at night to eat ) so damn thirsty.

Now I am hungry less, no longer have to get up to snack in the wee hours. Drinking alot more, taking gummy vitamins ( lol no no suppossedly ) Chewing until its mush and swallowing. Im beginning to feel so much better about everything. I must admit though, I have not been good about taking my prescription meds. Zoloft and blood pressure. ...
  5. Was expecting a little different post surgery feelings LOL

Before surgery, if I became hungry to the point my stomach started growling alot, I would get physically sick.

Ok, after reading alot of post surgery comments, I was expecting to NOT feel overly hungry. While still in the hospital, I woke up in the wee hours feeling sick and quickly started to dry heave. Nurse came in, we took care of it.

But I have since discovered, its my stomach telling me I am hungry. I expected to not feel much or any hunger for a while yet. But ...
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast