Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

View RSS Feed

All Blog Entries

1. exactly how it happened

Day of surgery so scared i did a letter in case i died... it was just to make sure they my Fiancée would have Access to Everything that belong to me Including my children as i know that my brothers (i Don't talk to them) would try to fight for my kids just for the money. Anywyas all of that for nothing because thanks God im still here.

After the surgery i was left in recovery room for about 3 hours because my blood pressure wouldn't go down. After that they gave me meds to bring ...
  2. Question for year out or more sleevers

My question to you all is, I understand the whole hair loss thing but what is up with the texture change of your hair. I had surgery last October and I am no longer experiencing hair loss, but my entire texture has changed. I can spend an hour curling my hair, and in 10 minutes it looks like I never curled it at all. I have resorted to pony tails which I hate but I don't know if I should cut it all off, wear a wig (which I am not fond of) or if I need to wear it in braids (which I am not ...
  3. Nutrition made easy. My biggest challenge since surgery solved.

The biggest concern and most challenging part of my journey has been whether or not I am eating the right things in order to keep me healthy. I had my surgery in March 2013 and I have lost a whopping 72 pounds. I love how I feel but I am worried that long term I am not getting what I need. I recently ran into a company that offers FOOD that is packed with nutrients. Food! So far I kept hearing that I need to drink this liquid vitamin or take this pill. Fill in the diet with this shake. Honestly, ...
  4. Tentative Date for Getting Sleeved!

Might be moved up to 12/29 if the insurance co approves, all quals submitted! I was excited as heck, then thought . . . "Oh shit! :-)
  5. Pre-op update and surgery

Day 7 of my liquid diet and so far so good, I have 7 more days and I will be on the losses bench. I can't wait to start my new healthy life.