Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

View RSS Feed

All Blog Entries

1. Trouble Keeping Food Down Or Actually Eating?

2. My bumpy weight loss journey

My struggle with my weight has haunted me most of my life. I cannot actually remember a time in my life when I was happy with how I looked. I can still hear being called a fat cow by my sister as we grew up. Although I can now see I was not as fat as I perceived myself to be, that does not erase the years I spent hurting myself and tearing myself apart.

My first attempt at WLS was in 2006. I was convinced into getting the gastric balloon. At the time, it was really the only option ...
  3. Wow :o)

by , 05-15-2011 at 12:44 PM (My Weight Loss Journey since May 12th 2011)
    I finally got in my shower, feel so much better, been very burpy but gasX n Maalox help that, weighed myself and im at 320.2 I was at 333 the morning of surgery, so WoooooHoooooo yay!!! :O)
  4. swimming

I was just wondering how long it will take before I can go swimming after the sleeve. Does anyone know
  5. Dr Gananadha from Canberra Bariatric in the ACT

Hi All,

I just wanted to post some comments about Dr Gananadha from Canberra Bariatric in the ACT.

I recently had the Gastric Sleeve on the 4/5/10 at Calvary in Bruce and before I had the surgery I was unable to find much information about Dr Gananadha.

Now I have had the procedure, I can't speak more highly about Dr Gananadha and his staff, they were all very friendly and informative throughout the whole journey.

It's only been 11 days ...