Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

View RSS Feed

All Blog Entries

1. I've plateaued!

My weight has been stuck at 208ish for a week now. I had my surgery 3 weeks ago and didn't expect for it to slow down this soon. is this normal? Does the weight loss start again?
  2. 2 weeks today!!

So today has been 2 full weeks since my surgery! I still have hunger pains but not bad... they are manageable. I have check up on June 2 hopefully i will be moved to soft food! I haven't had horrible side effects my largest incision FINALLY stopped hurting almost overnight it was great other than that pain i have had no complaints!! I am down from 242 to 225. feeling ok about that loss!
  3. Who has had the sleeve done by Dr. Mario Almanza

Hello, I am going on June 4th to have my sleeve done by Dr. Mario Almanza at Hospital Jerusalem in Tijuana, Baja California . The date is getting close and i am getting nervous. Can anybody tell me what your experiences were with him and the hospital it would be much appreciated, and might help me with my nervousness to here some story's from those of you who have already been to him.
    Thanks a bunch
  4. mostly viewed tm tv

5. meh...

I hope this is the proper spot to blog, if not, bare with me

So far, my major concern has been insurance. It seems that I have to do a doctor documented/ controlled and monitored diet plan for three months before we submit something to insurance. This will be in addition to my sleep study, psych eval, nutritional consult and whatever else they need. So I suppose I will get an answer (and or date) by September. Unfortunately, when I visited my doctor on the 26th, I gained SEVEN POUNDS! ...