Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

View RSS Feed

All Blog Entries

1. Metallic taste annoying

I have noticed a change in my taste buds. Filtered water I have always used tastes nasty. I had this metallic taste that has been with me most of the day. I brushed my teeth and tongue butthe effect was short-lived.
    Any ideas to neutralize it? I am only 8 days out so it isfluids at the moment.

Another thing- I seem to have missed how you get the ticker thingee to show up under posts. I am a bit new to all this so excuse my ignorance.

Thanks
  2. 11 Days out and Oh the Changes!!

I'm 11 days since my surgery and have lost a total of 23 pounds to date! I'm so excited about the way the weight just seems to be dropping off of me! The part I'm most excited about was what I saw this morning in the mirror - my chin! Yeah, I've had a chin or two or three for some time but this morning it was more defined! I also did a side view of myself and see that my stomach is getting smaller and my clothes are fitting me better. Oh, this is so wonderful! I wish I had done this sooner! ...
  3. worried...

I'm. Getting worried.I feel like I'm getting the wrong surgery everyone's post I read all they want to lose is like a hundred.I need to lose a lot more than that... I need to lose like two hundred or so. Am I the only one weighing that much here.
  4. Day 5

Quote Originally Posted by nicoley1183 View Post
    I am 6 days post op. I am not having any trouble at all getting liquids in. Everyone else on here is talking about how they can barely sip anything. This has me worried. I had a failed lap band and I dont want this to fail. Me being able to drink whatever I want makes me think that my sleeve isnt small enough or that my doctor could have done something wrong. Am I crazy. Anyone on here have an easy time drinking a few days out of surgery? I hope so and I hope your having success loosing.
  5. post op question

Quote Originally Posted by Fluffy View Post
    Day 5 and I am not having any trouble today getting liquids down but today is the first day for that. By the end of the day I think I will get about 60 oz of fluids but I do have to continually sip to get it all in.

This afternoon is really the first time I have been hungry .... and my stomach is screaming at me I'M HUNGRY!