Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

View RSS Feed

All Blog Entries

1. Gone swimming :)

After 2 yrs of living too far away from the pool to get in and move around I'm swimming 3 days a week. Some days it's just gentle movement, some I can actually swim a lap or two, depends on my CFIDS and myofascial pain.
    Since March 20th, the spring solstice, I've been concentrating on a year of getting healthier. Lots and lots of journaling to see what works and doesn't food wise, emotionally and physically. If I lose some weight, terrific, I'll take it...but if my body has decided that 1200 ...
  2. Itching Anyone?

I was sleeved April 7th, have had my ups and downs but finally starting to feel normal again... But I have been itching for about the last month, no rash, just itching. Its very annoying...anyone else had this problem?
  3. happy and sad times

Since March I've lost my grandma and even sadder my mother , devastated isn't even the word . My mum only came down to visit for my grandma funeral , became ill and was admitted to hospital on 10 April . By the 30 , she had passed away . Not from cancer but he's kidneys had failed . She had swollen to twice her normal size and because of the underlying cancerous condition basically they wouldn't give her dialysis or send her to intensive care . Can't believe she's gone . Only consolation ...
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG-20140601-WA0005-1.jpg 
Views:	595 
Size:	179.6 KB 
ID:	19387   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG-20140601-WA0020-1.jpg 
Views:	502 
Size:	97.4 KB 
ID:	19386   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG-20140601-WA0018-1-1.jpg 
Views:	495 
Size:	59.1 KB 
ID:	19385  
  4. This is it!!

This is my last night before my surgery.
    Surgery is scheduled for 7:30 tomorrow morning.
    Feeling a little scared, anxious and unsure of what is on the other side.
    I have done 9 days of broth, yogart, pudding and j-ello.
    I have second guessed myself all the way up today and have thought what the hell I am thinking.
    But I want something different.
    I want a different life and I have done everything else so this is the next step.
    Going to try to go to ...
  5. Nearly 6 month update

My surgery was December 17th. The day I started living again. My life has changed so much. EVERY SINGLE DAY, I am grateful.

My reason I was inspired to log on today is pretty important for the "stall". I lost steadily, not a lot like others but I lost which I couldn't accomplish without surgery. I lost 13 pounds the first month, 12 pounds the second, 9 the third, 6 the fourth and then like 3 pound the fifth month. I struggled with - is this is. My goal weight is near. ...