Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

Blog Comments

Quote Originally Posted by kenson
    Sandra,
    You are such a trooper and always maintain a positive attitude. I am sure those last few stubborn pounds will be gone soon.
    Thank your for your message!! I'm lucky to be an eternal optimist, sometimes I had to cheer up my husband who was so down when I was getting sicker and sicker during Winter. It was harder on him sometimes because he felt useless, but at some point I went back for three months therapy, but didn't really find it helpful. Studying more helped the most because it kept my mind busy, and sometimes I would even find clues for my own issues...I found out recently I was exposed to toxic chemical when I was a kid, that would explain my weird immune system and many other issues...but not much to do about it at this point...
    Quote Originally Posted by coopersmom
    Glad to hear things seem to be heading in the right direction finally. You've got a great attitude and I'm wishing you much success on your continued journey!
    Thank you for your message and your support!! yes it's been so long!! I can't believe I've been in sick leave for almost one year!! I can't wait to get back to work!
    Quote Originally Posted by jerzeygirl
    Hope you achieve your next goal, Sandra! Hang in there and take it one day at a time
    Thank you for your message! the past 14 months have been complicated to say the least...I've been dealing with one issue after the other, I'm just hoping to have "a good week" at some point! hopefully being more active will help. And yes, it's been one day at a time, sometime was even one hour at a time, but since my asthma is completely gone since July, I do feel a major improvement!
    Sandra,
    You are such a trooper and always maintain a positive attitude. I am sure those last few stubborn pounds will be gone soon.
    Glad to hear things seem to be heading in the right direction finally. You've got a great attitude and I'm wishing you much success on your continued journey!
    Hope you achieve your next goal, Sandra! Hang in there and take it one day at a time
    Great photos!! thanks for sharing!!! seems you had a lovely time!! happy for you!!XX