Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

View RSS Feed

Recent Blogs Posts

1. Fed BCBS anyone? Approved/Denied?

Hey guys! I’m new here. I’m scheduled for sleeve surgery this Thursday, the 25th. However.....we are STILL waiting on my insurance approval!!! Nothing like cutting it close. Just wondering if anyone has Fed BCBS insurance and if you got denied, what was the reason? Or if you got approved, how long did it take? My insurance coordinator submitted everything last Monday but I have a bad feeling I’m going to be denied....
  2. Veggies or no veggies...

Katrina made an interesting post about apples a few days ago, I will share my last experiment with veggies. So weird....I don't know what's going on!

Before the sleeve, I had a hard time eating veggies, because my kind of IBS couldn't stand fibers, so I was limited in my choices.

Post sleeve, for some mysterious reasons, I was able to eat many more veggies!! My IBS was almost gone!
    But a few veggies I liked and could eat before sleeve with no issue (cruciferous: ...
  3. 3 years out

I will be celebrating my 37th birthday next month and I must say the gastric sleeve saved my life!! Definitely a life changer but very much so worth it. Weight loss brings your youth back, a burst of energy finds you and your all of a sudden feeling vibrant and full of life. My surgery was with Dr Almonza in Mexico on August 8 2014
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_1545.JPG 
Views:	565 
Size:	271.7 KB 
ID:	28242   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_1761.JPG 
Views:	568 
Size:	444.2 KB 
ID:	28243   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_0620.jpg 
Views:	528 
Size:	179.9 KB 
ID:	28244   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_0680.JPG 
Views:	545 
Size:	79.6 KB 
ID:	28245  
  4. Vitamins

Hi all! Just need some suggestions on what vitamins to get. My doctor advised me that I can start taking them now.

Oh & I had my post op today. I’ve lost 19 lbs in 2 weeks. I’m one happy lady
  5. I'm Back-I've Missed You All-2019-Exciting Things-New House

I'm back. I have missed you all! I consider you my friends. I have been so busy with all the house stuff. We accepted an offer on our house on February 19th. We did have things to do between accepting the offer and closing on March 25th. We had the damage inspection. Had a few minor things to do for that. Then we had the appraisal. Waiting to see what it came back at. Those two inspections were probably the most stressful things ever. Also, since people kept coming to the house, to include ...
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast